Tuesday, November 9, 2021

cheetah

Hi. Cheetah are the fastest land animal. The reason is because they have slender spines, long legs and their tail helps them balance when they run.They also don't roar like other big cats. instead they purr. Their bite force is 119 psi. They also live in the groups. They only hunt in the day to avoid lions and they are one of the best hunters. Cheetahs can grow to 67-94 cm. They are also not aggressive They live about 12 years. Their scientific name is Acinonyx Jubatus.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Vedant,
    What happened here? I look for words and there are none did you accidentally publish it?
    From Notch! (the creator of Minecraft)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. rdpserver

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. rdpserver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do rdpserver

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! rdpserver

    ReplyDelete